NEW Bronze Tier: £5 a month
- Every week I produce a timelapsed video showing the creation of the strip. It's edited and narrated and gives an insight into the story behind the comic as well as some of the artistic decisions that went into its construction.
- Access to the Moodie archive, a vault of black and white strips created in the 1990s using the familiar cut and paste technique, but with actual scissors.
- A monthly subscribers-only email with details of the month's comics, news and general ramblings.
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE BRONZE ACCESS. No Paypal account required. No obligation - cancel at any time!
Silver Tier: £10 a month
- Silver subscribers receive all of the above perks, plus those below.
- Access to "COOL SCOTS", a work in progress that takes figures from Scottish history and gives them a Moodie makeover.
- Discount codes giving you half-price sales from the Moodie shop.
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE SILVER ACCESS. No Paypal account required. No obligation - cancel at any time!
Gold Tier: £20 a month
- Gold subscribers receive all of the above perks, plus those below.
- Access to an archive of censored material - the stuff that The National wouldn't publish. It's a small archive - so far - but includes the notorious strip about the famous children's author that nobody got to see.
- Each month I will send you an exclusive signed A4 print from one of the "Cool Scots" collection. These are artist's proofs, only available to members.
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE GOLD ACCESS. No Paypal account required. No obligation - cancel at any time!
Or: MAKE A ONE-OFF DONATION. No Paypal account required. No recurring fee.
Or: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER.